Red Fuji Apple
Red Fuji apple is a large fruit with an average fruit weight of 180-300 grams and a maximum single fruit weight of more than 400 grams. The fruit is mostly oblate, the fruit shape index is about 0.8, and a few fruits are nearly round. The fruit stalks are fine, and a few fruit stalks have fleshy protrusions at the base.
- Red Fuji apple fruit contains 17.2% soluble matter, titratable acid 0.25%, sugar acid ratio 47:56, VC 4.41 mg per 100 grams of pulp, and also contains carotene, fat, protein, Ca, Fe and other human needs. Nutrients.
- Apple has a high hardness, clean fruit surface, bright color, moderate sweet and sour taste and good quality.
- Among the weight of the fruit, 9-11% is monosaccharide. Its flesh is tight and sweeter and crisper than many other apple varieties, so it is popular among consumers all over the world.
- Red Fuji apples have a longer optimal date of consumption compared to other apples. It can be stored for 4 months at room temperature. If placed in the refrigerator, Fuji apples can be stored for 5 to 7 months.
Origin: Xinjiang China
- Bulk/ Gift Packing/ Vacuum Pack/ Carton/ As Request
- Main port of China
- Lead Time :
Quantity(MT) 1 - 500 >500 Est. Time(days) 7 To be negotiated